Better than a jar of rocks?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

Tube60

Reaction score
NOTE TO ADMIN:
This site will be billed for injuries sustained after falling out of my chair in reaction to this thread. :eek: :D
For those who would think it would make a difference, go to an autobody supply store and pick up a 12 x 12 sound deadener sheet for pocket money. Take the outlet cover off, apply the deadener to the back, trim, and reinstall. As a matter of fact, I have several sheets in my garage. Might have to try that........ ;) Intrisically, that makes more sense than the DeMag device for CDs and LPs...... but c'mon.... thirty bucks for an outlet cover? *LOL*

sleepysurf

Reaction score
I'll be unveiling my "Acoustic Art" webstore shortly, offering a variety of posters, paintings, and wall hangings, paired with customized diffusing, absorbing, or bass-trapping frames (as indicated for your components and room). Prices will start at, oh what the h*ll, let's try $1000. ;)

theWB

Reaction score
sleepysurf said:
I'll be unveiling my "Acoustic Art" webstore shortly, offering a variety of posters, paintings, and wall hangings, paired with customized diffusing, absorbing, or bass-trapping frames (as indicated for your components and room). Prices will start at, oh what the h*ll, let's try $1000. ;)
Sorry Sleepy, someone already beat you to it!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
http://www.asc-home-theater.com/picture-panel.htm

sleepysurf

Reaction score
Darn, I thought I would retire with that business model!

On the other hand, I can send them a picture of my RPTV, to make an acoustic panel that LOOKS like my RPTV, which I'll place in front of my RPTV for improving acoustics (instead of a heavy blanket I'm now looking for). Talk about high WAF, she won't even know it's there until she grabs the remote!