Bang and Olufsen/ ML help

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Scott B&O

I'm new to the forum, directed here from a google search.

I currently own B&O beolab 6000 towers and need a center channel. I've auditioned a few brands BA, Totem but havent found a good tonal match. I figured since ML used small drivers, they may be a good match for my towers. I was looking at the ML fresco center.

Has anyone any opinions on an appropriate purchase option for me.

I'm running a 6300 Marantz 100 watts/ channel amp.

Thanks in advance
Scott

Scott B&O said:
I'm new to the forum, directed here from a google search.

I currently own B&O beolab 6000 towers and need a center channel. I've auditioned a few brands BA, Totem but havent found a good tonal match. I figured since ML used small drivers, they may be a good match for my towers. I was looking at the ML fresco center.

Has anyone any opinions on an appropriate purchase option for me.

I'm running a 6300 Marantz 100 watts/ channel amp.

Thanks in advance
Scott
Hola Scott. Welcome to the club. You will be amazed of the performance of the Fresco in you system. The Fresco is one of the new models of ML. It uses a new technology, and it is called ATF (advanced thin film). This tech, is the close thing to electrostatic tech and it is a truly push-pull device. It is fast, right with timber, right with size and incredible easy to be driven with any kind of amp.The good thing will be that you will fall in love with the Fresco sound and perhaps you might be changing your whole speaker system for ML. Trust your ears, happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Back