Back after 13 years

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charliemike

Reaction score
Hi all! I am a former ML owner (SL3) that finally might have a place to have MLs again. So I wanted to come back and see who was still here from 2007-08 and to share my love of Martin Logan ESLs.

It seems like a lot has changed as technology has improved so I’m looking forward to learning how to build a system all over again.

Major MAJOR thank you to Angie for recovering my account for me.

Lots of guys on here (not me) have been around for many years as ML owners. They have experience with all types of ML speakers. Welcome back!

I left when I got bamboozled by Final Sound with a couple other folks here. They knew their powder coating was flawed (flaked away and caused arcs with the panels). Wish I had kept my SL3s!

I hear ya Charlie, it seems like yesterday that we had the reunion out @ M/L in Lawrence, Ks and it will be 15 years this summer !

Hi all! I am a former ML owner (SL3) that finally might have a place to have MLs again. So I wanted to come back and see who was still here from 2007-08 and to share my love of Martin Logan ESLs.

It seems like a lot has changed as technology has improved so I’m looking forward to learning how to build a system all over again.

Major MAJOR thank you to Angie for recovering my account for me.
Hola and welcome back. Some of us are still live and kicking...great to have you back.
Happy listening! And remember, trust your ears, they are the final judges.

Welcome back!!!!!
I am a long time ML owner having started with reQuests and then upgrading to Summits in 2005. Still enjoying them immensely
I don't post much but now that I get a daily email I come by the forum more often
Welcome back

I also started with SL3, on long term loan from a friend, but as they were 25 years old had lost a significant amount of sparkle (but still had the electrostatic magic). So, smitten with the electrostatic bug, I went whole hog and got a pair of CLX last summer which I've been enjoying immensely ever since.

Well since we are all reminiscing , her's a pic from our pilgrimage out to Lawrence , Ks 14 years ago. L>R Tim (MITT), Dave (twich54) and Tom (TomDac)

Tim, DRB, Tom Martin Logan sign.JPG

Latest posts

Back