AXPONA 2020 - Who's going?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttocs

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
2019 was my first AXPONA adventure. I attended 2 days and was was glad I had the time to do so, lots to see and hear.

This year I'm also attending 2 days, most likely Friday and Saturday. Although, now that I have a better understanding of what it's about I hope to be better organized ahead of time.

Hope to see you all there!

2019 was my first AXPONA adventure. I attended 2 days and was was glad I had the time to do so, lots to see and hear.

This year I'm also attending 2 days, most likely Friday and Saturday. Although, now that I have a better understanding of what it's about I hope to be better organized ahead of time.

Hope to see you all there!

Don't feel bad I did the same thing you did when I first went to Axpona. Got like zero replies. I tried like the next year same thing. Was excited to maybe meet someone from the group but never happened. Just a bit sad.

Thanks, but I really wasn't expecting an immediate response being that the show is a couple months away. But I'll count your response as making this a success!

I'm not really in the market for anything. When I went last year I enjoyed getting to sample a lot of things I wouldn't otherwise get to experience. Plus, last year I reconnected with someone I hadn't seen in over 30 years! I heard his voice behind me in line to get lunch, go figure.

Back