Awesome Customer Service!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
I just noticed that my Mosaics were missing some rubber inserts that the speaker grill's pegs goes into (on the front baffle). I called them and they had a pair (or more) sent out to me in under 2 minutes.

I know it's a small item, but I had no run-around, no waiting on hold for 10 minutes, just a straight up answer. She didnt even ask for my serial number.

I know that if ever I have a problem with my ML speakers - CS will be there to help me.

Just an interesting tidbit of my day.

Back to the music - Marc Antony "I need to know".

:D

While I don't have any ML's yet, they've been very patient with me and answered all my questions and were easy to talk to. Cudo's to ML.

Dennis

Joey_V said:
I just noticed that my Mosaics were missing some rubber inserts that the speaker grill's pegs goes into (on the front baffle). I called them and they had a pair (or more) sent out to me in under 2 minutes.

I know it's a small item, but I had no run-around, no waiting on hold for 10 minutes, just a straight up answer. She didnt even ask for my serial number.

I know that if ever I have a problem with my ML speakers - CS will be there to help me.

Just an interesting tidbit of my day.

Back to the music - Marc Antony "I need to know".

:D

I wonder if I called and told them I was missing some "Summits" if they would send them right out to me? Hmmmm :confused:

Total Agreement

I purchased a used Cinema a while back without a stand. I ended up contacting Jim Powers at ML to verify that they could sell one to me directly, the answer was of course yes. At the same time I asked about the perforated side speaker covers. Mine had arrived with minor rub marks on them, not terrible but I'm a bit anal about my equipment. Jim actually sent me free of charge a couple of spares. I was expecting to have to pay a bundle for these things. Good people. :)

Joey_V said:
Who is Jim Powers? You guys always talk about him. :)

Jim Power is the service manager of ML. He is a fine gentleman...and always have the solution to your problem. One of the most important part of the chain of ML...many times, without him, we are lost!...
Regards from Costa Rica,
Roberto. :D

Kruppy said:
I purchased a used Cinema a while back without a stand. I ended up contacting Jim Powers at ML to verify that they could sell one to me directly, the answer was of course yes. At the same time I asked about the perforated side speaker covers. Mine had arrived with minor rub marks on them, not terrible but I'm a bit anal about my equipment. Jim actually sent me free of charge a couple of spares. I was expecting to have to pay a bundle for these things. Good people. :)

To follow up on the general theme here, I just received a used non-i Theater yesterday. It is not in as good a shape as the seller led me to believe (I did receive pics, so I can't complain too much), but it definitely expanded my HT soundstage dramatically, so it fits the bill quite nicely.

Anyway, while the seller shipped in the original box (I insisted), he didn't include anything besides the power cord. No manual, no accessories. I downloaded the manual from the ML website and then called ML.

I explained that I had just bought a Theater w/o any accessories. I expected to get charged for replacements. The woman just politely said, "no problem, we'll send those out to you no charge." Well, that got my day off to a good start! And this was before I told her I had just registered a new pair of Ascent-i. Great dealing with a company that supports its products that way.

Anthony

asindc said:
To follow up on the general theme here, I just received a used non-i Theater yesterday. It is not in as good a shape as the seller led me to believe (I did receive pics, so I can't complain too much), but it definitely expanded my HT soundstage dramatically, so it fits the bill quite nicely.

Anyway, while the seller shipped in the original box (I insisted), he didn't include anything besides the power cord. No manual, no accessories. I downloaded the manual from the ML website and then called ML.

I explained that I had just bought a Theater w/o any accessories. I expected to get charged for replacements. The woman just politely said, "no problem, we'll send those out to you no charge." Well, that got my day off to a good start! And this was before I told her I had just registered a new pair of Ascent-i. Great dealing with a company that supports its products that way.

Anthony

Awesome CS!!!!! :D

Back