Aurender

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I recently purchased a demo 4TB Aurender N100 to replace my mac mini as a music sever in the big rig. I have managed to get my music downloaded and it sounds wonderful. More detailed yet warmer, the antithesis of a "computer sound" as my wife calls it. The problem I have having is that this thing is so much more complicated to use than the mac mini (I have been using Windows (gasp!) and J River). I am trying to figure out how to delete some of the duplicates caused by my downloading music which was already on the hard drive when I got it (I think I have like 5 different versions of Sgt Pepper and I really only want the most recent 24/96 i just got from HD tracks). I read the instructions but its like trying to decipher an alien language for an old man like me! Have any of you mastered the Aurender yet?

I recently purchased a demo 4TB Aurender N100 to replace my mac mini as a music sever in the big rig. I have managed to get my music downloaded and it sounds wonderful. More detailed yet warmer, the antithesis of a "computer sound" as my wife calls it. The problem I have having is that this thing is so much more complicated to use than the mac mini (I have been using Windows (gasp!) and J River). I am trying to figure out how to delete some of the duplicates caused by my downloading music which was already on the hard drive when I got it (I think I have like 5 different versions of Sgt Pepper and I really only want the most recent 24/96 i just got from HD tracks). I read the instructions but its like trying to decipher an alien language for an old man like me! Have any of you mastered the Aurender yet?
First off Tony you have a first rate music server. Yes it will take some time to figure it all out. I suggest you send a email to support at Aurender Eric is great and will help
You though your issues. Rest assured once you get everything working you will be extremely happy��

Latest posts

Back