As I predicted, now it’s official, price increase August 1

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can that illusion speaker be placed on a low console under a TV? Everytime I see pictures of it, its sitting on the floor.
It’s definitely designed to be used on the floor. I’m not saying that there’s not a way to make it work the way you want to but it’s size and height tied with its angle make it most ideally installed on the floor.

Three Illusion C 34s ordered. I honestly can’t wait to get your guys feedback when you receive these. In my opinion it’s one of the best sounding if not the best sounding center channel I’ve ever listen to. Also, 2 of them are custom colors; the very sleek and sexy basalt black, and the firey cordoba red. Cordoba red always makes me think of Ricardo Montalbán saying "Cordoba" and "rich corinthian leather" while speaking of the Chrysler Cordoba! I know im dating myself but if you know you know! Please please please send photos when you guys receive these!

Last edited:
I’ll be moving the 2 Summit X’s further away from the front wall in an effort to have F, C, L the same distance from my listening position. Let us know what you decide. I’m sure Shawn can answer your question.

Yep, that's what I decided to do as well.

And, yes, I also am confident Shawn will provide great advice.

Just today, ordered a balanced force 210 with Shawn. He was real nice and spent quite a bit of time on the phone with me, answering all of my questions. Best of all, he is a PC gamer like me!

Good news if anybody needs some extra time price increase delayed till the 16th!
B5A59DBB-40F9-4D78-BD62-0EE09EECB182.png
ED5D4F7A-CA48-4E0E-AB6E-8690620C864C.png

No coffee mugs (that joke took on a life of its own) but Shawn had a wonderful surprise for me this morning! My Anthem MRX1140 is on its way to him and will be with me way ahead of expectations. I had mentally figured on getting it end of September or perhaps October. I was mentally running a race between some room treatments and the Anthem; which would arrive first? Well, Shawn won the race.

I’m new to this forum, but thank you for this informative and nice community. I can’t keep up with the systems y’all have, but I learn a lot and found Shawn here to get me some tasty pieces of gear!

You know how if you’re driving home and *really* need to use the bathroom, the urgency increases as you get closer and closer to home?

I feel like that, waiting for the Illusion and BF 210s…
I always wonder why the garage door opens more slowly under those conditions. I kind of figured it must have a built in crisis detector - like the one my admin said was in the department copier.

Waiting for my 13As. My wife was asking why I was moving some furniture...

I always wonder why the garage door opens more slowly under those conditions. I kind of figured it must have a built in crisis detector - like the one my admin said was in the department copier.

Waiting for my 13As. My wife was asking why I was moving some furniture...
I'm waiting for a bf 210 myself. I'm pretty patient though because I waited about 5 or 6 months for my new Prodigy panels. It's well worth the wait and makes it that much sweeter.

Back