As I predicted, now it’s official, price increase August 1

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaVinci Media

MLO Vendor
Reaction score
Let me know if you want to get an order in before prices go up.
[email protected]
830-DAVINCI
830-328-4624

37B8D45A-2AF0-4FE8-ACE5-4C599E2C5357.jpeg

Just bumping this up, 2 weeks left before what I believe will be a 10% price increase across the board. Don't forget that the typical MLO discount I offer is AT LEAST 20%. Let me know if your are considering any ML purchase and I can get you a quote.

Thanks,
Shawn

[email protected]
830-DAVINCI
830-328-4624

Just bumping this up, 2 weeks left before what I believe will be a 10% price increase across the board. Don't forget that the typical MLO discount I offer is AT LEAST 20%. Let me know if your are considering any ML purchase and I can get you a quote.

Thanks,
Shawn

[email protected]
830-DAVINCI
830-328-4624
Wow, 20% off the price listed on their website? Thats a healthy discount. Everything still carries the usual factory warranty from Martin Logan?

Wow, 20% off the price listed on their website? Thats a healthy discount. Everything still carries the usual factory warranty from Martin Logan?
I’ve been working with the Martin Logan owners group for years. I’ve been a Martin Logan masterpiece dealer for almost 20 look me up I’m all over this site I’ve been posting here since 2008, and I was the original sponsor for this group. I really appreciate everyone here and I let it be known not only with the discount but also the highest level of service. If you check with anybody who’s purchased from me I think they will speak pretty highly of me and the way I do business. I like to think of myself as being pretty old-school relationships are the most important thing in life and business. The relationship I’ve had with the members of this group is something as a small business owner I cannot even express how important it’s been to me and how thankful I am for the friendships I’ve made.

Last edited:
I, for one, can certainly attest to Shawn's excellence in every respect, in superb service both before and after the sale. And, certainly, his pricing is aggressive. He does what he says he will do -- a rarity these days. He has made me a customer for life.

P.S. His advice and insights regarding my recent purchase of the Renaissance 15As and Illusion Center Channel speakers proved to be spot-on. I am very, very happy with this system.

Last edited:
I, for one, can certainly attest to Shawn's excellence in every respect, in superb service both before and after the sale. And, certainly, his pricing is aggressive. He does what he says he will do -- a rarity these days. He has made me a customer for life.

P.S. His recent advice and insights regarding my recent purchase of the Renaissance 15As and Illusion Center Channel speakers proved to be spot-on. I am very, very happy with this system.

I second that this guy is truly awesome. He's a man of his word for sure and definitely knows what he's talking about when it comes to ML and getting your system the way you want it. And thanks again Shawn truly appreciated your honesty and I'm enjoying my purchased talk with you soon.

Shawn Millin is the man when it comes to purchasing Martin Logans! I purchased my Renaissance ESL 15a speakers from him and experienced excellent transaction and communication.

I second all of the other member’s positive comments about Shawn Millin. I have purchased trade-ins with warranty time still remaining and brand new products as well. Perhaps the best example of his customer service was how he handled an order for new ceiling speakers which were delayed for months due to a design flaw and shipping issues. We discussed the possibility of replacing the order with Sistine4XC speakers which at retail price were double the cost of the speakers on order. Shawn worked with his ML rep to not only source the significantly better speakers, but also secured an incredible discount to compensate for the shipping issues. None of the issues were his fault, but he sure went to bat for my benefit.

Thanks for the heads up Shawn. I’m actually looking for some speakers for my home theater, and maybe I should order sooner to avoid the increase. I will call and discuss. I just recently joined MLO; glad that I did.

The Illusion seems to be a very popular choice. At first, I was worried about its size especially its 2' depth +/- and I told Shawn to forget it. I however have decided its capabilities far outweigh my concerns about its size and I will be replacing my Stage X. It's not ordered yet, but as soon as Shawn gets back to me we'll close the deal. Shawn tells me it's an amazing speaker and will pair well with my Summit X's, BalancedForce 210's and (8) Sistine 4XC ceiling speakers. I highly recommend the Sistines if you're considering ceiling speakers.

Can that illusion speaker be placed on a low console under a TV? Everytime I see pictures of it, its sitting on the floor.

Can that illusion speaker be placed on a low console under a TV? Everytime I see pictures of it, its sitting on the floor.
It’s just about 2’ tall so I’ll let you be the judge. I’m placing it on the floor in front of my wood components cabinet. Arguably, it’s not ideal as it will “invade” my space, but I’ll still be sitting 8-8 1/2’ away from it. The cabinet can’t move another inch towards the wall. I’ll be moving the 2 Summit X’s further away from the front wall in an effort to have F, C, L the same distance from my listening position. Let us know what you decide. I’m sure Shawn can answer your question.

Back