Anyone use M-L Stages as rear channels in 7.1 system

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoc

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
For purposes of being able to review new Blu-ray film and audio releases in 7.1 channel format (Dolby Atmos defaults to TrueHD 7.1) , I am going to be compelled to add two rear channels to my 5.4 M-L System (#308) that consists of CLXs, Stage X and a pair of Balanced Force 212s and a pair of Descent-is in the rear, and 2 EFXs as surrounds. Space limitation is a consideration as they will have to be above my listening area and aimed down into the sweet spot. The appeal is relatively small size and ease of driving as well as a sonic signature in keeping with the rest of the system. Would appreciate it if anyone who has done this would share their experiences.
Lawrence

Member "robin" suspended a pair of Scripts from the ceiling and aimed them into the sweet spot, IIRC. I do not recall which number her system has, or if she is in fact still active here.

Found it. #57. Not quite how I remembered it, and probably not what you are looking for.

Back