Anyone know about premium power cables that fit the AC to Dc

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bernard,

I wasn't really intending that comment for you, it was intended for the OP. I wanted to point out the difference in the power requirements between SL3 and Clarity. Clean power is better power.

The big question on ALL and I mean ALL of these power cord threads is do you guys know if you do not already have clean power? Same for power conditioners. Just buying them willy nilly is expensive fun but if you already have pretty clean power at the wall plug, why bother?

The big question on ALL and I mean ALL of these power cord threads is do you guys know if you do not already have clean power? Same for power conditioners. Just buying them willy nilly is expensive fun but if you already have pretty clean power at the wall plug, why bother?
How does someone go about testing to see if they have clean power?

I have the ML esl...center channel...Not sure the name...bought premium power cord and the Center seemed to come alive...pleased with the change.

Back