Anyone for BEM Vantanges?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys found out before I broke the news?

Wow.... super detectives!

Anyway, it's only $6 to post an ad and if it doesnt sell, well.... then I keep them and move on. It's a win-win situation really.

Besides, I must have forgot to mention that my parents are footing the bill for the Summits.... they said it's an early graduation present. :) :)

It's just that it's going to be a local Summit sale and this doesnt really come around too often. Besides, it'll keep me from thinking of upgrades for a long time. Also, it would be perfect since I'm moving into a studio of my own next school year, and I am planning to have my 2ch system in the living room adjacent to my little sleeping corner. It'll be GREAT either way - Vantage or Summits. :D

But, at the same time, if the loss is too big, then I'll just keep my Vantages and go for the Summits another time.

Congrats :)

..and..

Joey_V said:
Besides, it'll keep me from thinking of upgrades for a long time.

...famous last words ;)

jfm said:

No congrats yet... I still have to complete the sale and purchase the other speaker.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

Joey,

Is the kind of maple on your Vantages a different kind than standard maple?

Good luck, Joey. Hope you can swing the Summits. You'll love them!

Steve Daigneault said:
DAAAAANG! i thought i was bad. joey, you are a TRUE audiophile! ;)

Not yet not yet.... let's not start the celebration!! There's a good possibility I'll end up keeping the Vantages and not get the Summits if a week passes. I cant have the guy hold his Summits for more than until next Saturday.

If I cant sell by then, it's good bye Summits... hello brand new Vantages!!

Either way, it's all good.

I'll just have my parents help me out with a super subwoofer like a Descent or a DD18.

Ooh... and I still have the amp upgrade to worry about... so much to do, so little time... er... cash. :D

Thanks for the rooting guys!

O... btw, if you're an MLO member, I'll be nicer with regards to the price. *wink wink* ;) ;)

Joey_V said:
Besides, it'll keep me from thinking of upgrades for a long time.

Wrong!!!! :D

Buying the speakers is the cheap bit. Your amp and source will be revealed in their full glory.

Careful Joey - you may well get what you wish for. ;)

Kevin

kwr said:
Wrong!!!! :D

Buying the speakers is the cheap bit. Your amp and source will be revealed in their full glory.

Careful Joey - you may well get what you wish for. ;)

Kevin

He, He, its kind of like opening Pandora’s box. :p

I am only getting a set of speakers honey.
O’ wait, now I need a better amp because its not a good match to the new speakers, then a new CD player, then an isolation rack, leather sofa, mood lighting, Etc, Etc.

Your never done. :D

Zip3kx07 said:
He, He, its kind of like opening Pandora’s box. :p

I am only getting a set of speakers honey.
O’ wait, now I need a better amp because its not a good match to the new speakers, then a new CD player, then an isolation rack, leather sofa, mood lighting, Etc, Etc.

Your never done. :D

Leather Sofa? Mood Lighting? Holy Cow! That's just what I need! Why did you have to write that???? EEK! :eek:

Back