Anyone coming to Yellowstone Nat'l Park / Jackson Hole, WY this summer?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Gray

Reaction score
Howdy all,

I have been fortunate enough to live in Jackson, WY (aka Jackson Hole) for 25 years now. That's about the same period of time I've been listening to ML speakers. Started out with the CLS 2A's, then the Aerius, then the SL3's, and now the Summits.

Being a "ML groupie" like the rest of you and always interested in talking / meeting with people who believe music, in my humble opinion, is one of the if not the highest art form, I would welcome any ML Club members, who happens to be in my part of the world, to get in touch with me for some music listening and enlightened (or not so enlightened) conversation.

I can also provide recommends on restaurants, night life, places to go to and see in the area. Anyone interested, please get in touch.

Happy listening!

Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray said:
I have been fortunate enough to live in Jackson, WY (aka Jackson Hole) for 25 years now. That's about the same period of time I've been listening to ML speakers. Started out with the CLS 2A's, then the Aerius, then the SL3's, and now the Summits.

Being a "ML groupie" like the rest of you and always interested in talking / meeting with people who believe music, in my humble opinion, is one of the if not the highest art form, I would welcome any ML Club members, who happens to be in my part of the world, to get in touch with me for some music listening and enlightened (or not so enlightened) conversation.
Just saw a great show on INHD2 today that had many towns in WY showcased, one of them being Jackson Hole. Beautiful looking country out there - thanks for the invite and wish I had the time this summer to visit your area. I had a cousin that lived in Cheyenne and regetted the day he had to leave.

Dan

Hi Gordon,
in summer 1996 I was in Jackson Hole just for one night. Me and my family drove through the Yellowstone and we had overnight in a hotel outside of JH. I remember the fantastic dark sky with billions of stars so clear we never saw before. To live there and hear music with ML must be great. Unfort. it's a little bit far away from Berlin.
Take care, Frank (e2)

Back