Anyone aware if Martin Logan planning to release new range to replace 11A, 13A, 15A

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shawn has either a new or factory refurbished Cherry CLX pair that are so much better with subs then the 15’s. Plus they will be cheaper by a lot.

Shawn has either a new or factory refurbished Cherry CLX pair that are so much better with subs then the 15’s. Plus they will be cheaper by a lot.

What does it cost to re-panel a CLX? That is a question to ask if they are not new.

I have an opportunity to get pair of new CLX. Any feedback on how well they integrate with balance force Sub rang?
I have a pair of Descent I with the add-on CLX low pass filter module that helps to integrate the subs with the low frequency roll off of the CLX, No complaints from me.

The newer BF c/w room correction (PBK) and also the low pass filter module. You will be just fine.

Masterpiece range been around for 6/7 years, there has been a lot of advances in speaker design in that time, so thinking something may be in the wings.
I would like to upgrade my 13A's to 15A's but would be disappointed if a new range drops shortly after.
I spoke with ML a few days ago asking that same question. The politically correct answer I got was, "we are constantly working toward improving our product line however we have all the same confidence you will enjoy the current products for years to come". Soooo did they answer my question?? Who freakin knows :unsure:. However I will say I've had a pair of Aeon i's over 20 years and they still sound pretty decent. BUT I AM READY FOR AN UPGRADE and I think it will be the 13A's. Unless you're the kind of person always chasing the "new thing", I think you'll be pleased with most ML products FOR YEARS unless you have a drastic change in your listening dynamics. A six year old pair of Martin Logan speaker or subs is like a 6 year old Bentley...it still looks good, it still sounds good (in fact better than when they were a year old), and not much has changed in price :)

Back