Anybody know who may rebuild crossovers on Sequel II speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repman

Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on here ,I hope you all are doing well! I have a pair of Sequel II speakers that have been put away for a number of years. I put them back in the system this weekend and I remember why I got these so many years ago. They are still a fantastic speaker. I repaneled them with the new clear spar panels a few yrs back before putting them away for almost 3-4 yrs now. They still sound great when I hooked them up this past weekend but Im sure that the crossover components are of an age where they could use a replacement. Does anyone know of a company or person who rebuilds the crossovers on these speakers. I checked with Martin Logan today they still make new panels and power supplies for these but not crossovers. I'm going to order new power supplies to have if ever needed.
I still love the sound of the older ML and would like to keep these going for yrs to come . If anyone can point me in the right direction I would most appreciative.

Thanks, Larry

Back