Any 'Z' owners on the board ??

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
just curious....I've got an incredible deal starring me in the face on a 2009 Nissan 370Z 'Nismo' with less than 1900 miles on the clock and 2years remaining on the factory warranty.

I'm gonna' sleep on it a quite possibly make an offer tomorrow, so if anyone has any opinions...pro or con let me know your thoughts...

thanks !!

They're nice cars and fun to drive. I really enjoyed the automatic rev matched downshifts with the m6. If you're just looking for something to toy around in, it is a great car. Not a race car by any means, though, so if you're looking for something fast you should keep looking.

GET IT! GET IT! GET....IT!

I love that car, it's worlds sexier than the 350Z with the large fender flares, headlights and wheels.

Do it. Do it.

~J

I think you'd really enjoy it. The 370 is a nice styling update from the 350, with some other upgrades as well. I presume you have driven this already. The only (minor) potential drawback of which I am aware is that the seating position made me feel a bit cocooned, since it sits rather low relative to the bottom of the side windows. But it is quite sporty.

I still have (soon to sell) my 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo, and (obviously) really liked to drive this car. While appreciably different from the 370, the concept for both is similar. And I'm sure there is an active owner's club(s) / community that can provide solid ideas for mods if you like to do that sort of thing.

Good Luck, whatever you decide!

Dave,
I second the notion on the seating, I Also found both the 350 and 370 seating a bit claustrophobic.
That being said one of my favorite cars I've owned in my life was my '74 260Z, aquired many a speeding tickets in that car.

Dave, go for it. I think they are a lot of performance for the money and if you can get a really sweet deal, then the better!

I still enjoy my 2007 350Z. Its fun to drive and still comfortable enough for day to day use. Most importantly it will be paid off soon.

just not as quick as my SVT Lightning.

I know George......but if we remove the belt to your blower things would probably change !!

Actually @3.7 liters making 350hp and almost 270lb ft of torque, all naturally aspirated, it is a real ball to drive.

As far as 'quick' cars remember my street legal Monte that I campaigned for four years more than satisified my 'need for speed' !

As far as the 'Z' is concerned I will find out tomorrow if the dealer will give me the 'Certified Used' goodies in order to sweeten the deal.

Didn't make the move, as it turns out the car was a 'Nissan buy back'....lemon law vehicle, and while the dealer insists the issue was resolved (ABS acuator issues) my gut was telling me to walk away......I did !

I just saw one on the road on the way back from lunch, it definitely is a cool looking car.

Latest posts

Back