Any SL3 tweaks?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexor

Reaction score
i can assume there are many SL3's out there and i am wondering if any one has made any tweaks to there SL3's

You bet

I had the SL3's for about six years and have replaced with the Summits. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll forward you some info on mods I did (inexpensive and well worthwile) or call me at 307.733.5885. I'm on mountain time. Call after 5PM on weekdays or anytime on weekends.

GG

Gordon Gray said:
I had the SL3's for about six years and have replaced with the Summits. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll forward you some info on mods I did (inexpensive and well worthwile) or call me at 307.733.5885. I'm on mountain time. Call after 5PM on weekdays or anytime on weekends.

GG
Gordon,Could you possibly post your tweaks here for the benefit of additional SL3 users?Thanks,Raanan

I'll post in the "tweaks" section

Howdy all,

I'll provide info within the next day or two. There will be four specific items that I will address. "Road Kill" (dampening material inside the woofer module), "weighting" the speaker, vertical tilt, and replacement cones for the bottom of the speaker. Thanks for your interest.

GG

SL3 Tweeks

Gordon Gray said:

GG

Hi

Could you please inform mods on SL3. My emal: [email protected]

Thank you

Cesar

SL3 Mods / Previous post

Cesar,

Go to search / main discussion forum, punch in my user name "Gordon Gray", hit "search", and see my post dated 7/05/06. Good luck.

GG

Latest posts

Back