Any ladies in the forum?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acoustat

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering whether any ladies looked in on, or contributed to this forum.

I know that interest in audio has traditionally been the domain of males, but I'd be interested to hear about any ladies that share in this hobby, and what sort of systems are used.

Cheers

Jeff Zaret said:
Great question!

I wonder too and if there are I hope I have not offended any of them :eek:

Please speak up and be heard!!

Jeff :cool:
Hehe, so Jeff was the 1st to answer? :D HOHOHO!

Acoustat said:
I know it's a bit different in the land down under, but here in the USA some of the better sex take offense to the word "lady" and even more offense to "little lady".

Some women go so far as not wanting to be called "woman" because it has the word "man" in it - can't make this stuff up.

If this holds true then using the word "female" which has the word "male" in it is no better.

Politically correct to say:
Gender chromosome individuals of XX speak up, we are mostly an XY forum we apologize for this - just born that way.

To all transgender individuals we apologize for excluding your chromosomal maps, and are working to correct this.

Note to self: There is no appeasing an angry gender of any kind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex

You go girl......

I am very in touch with my feminine side... Girls do just want to have fun... Audiophile's come in all shapes... A love of beautiful sound is the common ground we all share. :D

-Robin

Guessing. . .

By the lack of response from the fairer sex (is that description PC?), I'm guessing that the answer's a resounding 'NO'!

ML must be a bloke thing!

Cheers,

David

kach22i (and any offended parties),

Please know that it was not my intention to cause offense to any 'non-males', and if I have unwittingly done so, then I hope those parties will accept my sincerest apologies.

If by any chance there are still non-males in existence who enjoy being referred to in the opposite gender term to gentleman, then I'd like to know about their interest in all things related to ML and audio in general.

E&OE

Oh my... you guys have gone so soft.

"Chicks" if you are out there, talk to us. We want to know what makes you thump.

Jeff Zaret said:
Great question!

I wonder too and if there are I hope I have not offended any of them :eek:

Please speak up and be heard!!

LOL. My Hero!!!!

Jeff Zaret said:
Mark,
Your secret is safe with me. :eek:

Jeff,
Your the best! Have I told you that lately? Speaking of that, have I told you that I think your the smartest guy on here? If I haven't mentioned that will you accept my deepest apologies? :eek: The fact that you are not going to let others on here know what a suck up I am really means a lot to me too. Can I come to your house and clean your windows or do some painting for you? I know! Tell me what day is "Trash Day" and I will come take it out for you! I can cut grass too, did I mention that? Those shoes your wearing today really look good on you. Have you done something different with your hair? Are you losing weight or buying bigger clothes?
LOL,
Mark :D

Kruppy said:
What a love fest...... :D

Jeff you may not have female companionship, but you've got MarkNewbie. ;)

What a minute!!! I am a straight guy. Don't mistake a little (or a lot) sucking up for anything else here. Can't a guy give a guy a compliment around here??
LOL

Jeff Appreciation Day...

Jeff,

While we are at it... I just want to say, I love you too... Plus, you give great audio advice, in addition to being a gentleman and a scholar. Also, you own one of the greatest, of ML speakers the, CLSiiz's.

Jeff, I was thinking, I have two sister's... :D :D :D

-Robin

Last edited:
Robin said:
Jeff,

While we are at it... I just want to say, I love you too... Plus, you give great audio advice, in addition to being a gentleman and a scholar. Also, you own one of the greatest of ML speakers CLSiiz's.

Jeff, I was thinking, I have two sister's... :D :D :D

-Robin

Two sisters? Hmmmm, would they by chance be twins?

Mark <-----Single guy!!!!

More than sisters....

Mark,

They are siamese twins..., just so you know, they are joined at the back of the head, please let me know if this a problem as, 'Brain Salad Surgery' is always an option... :D :D :D

-Robin

Robin said:
Mark,

They are siamese twins..., just so you know, they are joined at the back of the head, please let me know if this a problem as, 'Brain Salad Surgery' is always an option... :D :D :D

-Robin

So they could never turn their back on me then? Hmmm, this has some interesting possabilities.

:D

Latest posts

Back