Quantcast

Any good media streamers coming out, or just released lately?

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

Stefan_DR3

Reaction score
Ok, I finally pulled the trigger. Due to the fact I was looking for both a nice pre-amp to pair with the Coda #8 amp I just purchased, and a streamer to render not only the vast library on my Synology server, but also decode DSD and MQA files....I finally decided on pulling the trigger on an NAD M12. It does everything I need it to do features wise, now to see if it will be a good sonic match for the Coda...
Nice choice! I just bought a Bluesound Node 2i and getting curious about the NAD preamps. I hope it came with the BluOS streaming module because they’re discontinued.

wink

Reaction score
Nice choice! I just bought a Bluesound Node 2i and getting curious about the NAD preamps. I hope it came with the BluOS streaming module because they’re discontinued.
I bought the BluOS module...I had to have that module to render files from my Synology and decode MQA...
I wish I could buy another XLR module to give a little more connectivity through the preamp in 2-ch..

wink

Reaction score
Still waiting for the unit to come off back order...I’m anxious to hear the overall sound quality. Especially compared to the Dac’s in my Oppo UDP-205 which I consider to be excellent. Will be mostly used in HT-bypass mode...