Anthony Gallo Ti Speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attyonline

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these small speakers as surrounds with Martin Logans? Their size and lack of a crossover intrigues me for that use.

We have a dealer in the local area that carries the Gallo line. I heard the Reference model and was really impressed with them especially for the price. I'll have to check out the Anthony Gallos the next time I'm there.

Would enjoy hearing your impressions. The sides and back of my room are so crowded that I prefer a small surround on a bookshelf top. A full range titanium driver with no xover is also reminscent of an electrostat, even if the lower limit is only around 100 hz :) I can get them factory direct since I have no local dealer.

attyonline said:
Anyone have any experience with these small speakers as surrounds with Martin Logans? Their size and lack of a crossover intrigues me for that use.
I'm not using them as surrounds with my Logans, but when we moved into our new house I split my system up from a full A/V setup to a dedicated two channel rig (with my ReQuests) and a full seperate Home Theater setup in the family room. The new HT setup is very simple and discrete, and we had the room pre-wired by the builder. I'm using 5 of the Gallo Ti's and a Velodyne sub and I've got to tell you that the sound is quite spectacular.

I should think that they would be a very good match as surrounds to your Martin Logans, specifically for the reasons you cite. Couldn't hurt to include an additional small sub though to augment the low end. They are noticibly better with some low end reinforcement.

Last edited:
Same problem here. I have Aeon i & Theater i in front & am looking for slim side surrounds that are either sealed or front ported that are atleast 40" high as my room is somewhat narrow. How would Vignette's on floor stands work? Do Vignette's have wider dispersion compared to ML's regular electrostats? I am crossing over all speakers at 80Hz.
Thanks,
Vinod.

I do not know about questions on dispersion you raised about the Vignettes, but I believe the floor stands only get the center of the Vignette about 30 to 36 or so inches off the floor which is too low for my surrounds given the height of the back of my couch. OTOH, I can place Gallos on my 36 tall bookcases which will get them enough off the floor for my purposes. Price on the Vignettes is also a bit more than I can swing too.

Back