Another set of extensive RMAF pics

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleepysurf, Thanks for the link !! While I trully enjoyed Tim's personal rendition of the show this link gives one a nice quick avenue to the mfg.

Wonderful Link...

sleepysurf,

Yes, Thanks for the excellent link... :)

Dave,

I totally agree, Tim's personal approach made all so much more enjoyable. What Tim gave us took lots of time effort and thought as well a truly awesome gift for everyone at the ML Club. :D Three cheers for Tim! :D

Tim was right, we really can't get the perspective of some of the gear. Like these tubes from Amber Wave Audio - they must have been incredible to see and hear up-close and in person? ;)

Attachments

• Amber Wave Cool Tube.jpg
    Amber Wave Cool Tube.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 148
Robin said:
sleepysurf,

Yes, Thanks for the excellent link... :)

Dave,

I totally agree, Tim's personal approach made all so much more enjoyable. What Tim gave us took lots of time effort and thought as well a truly awesome gift for everyone at the ML Club. :D Three cheers for Tim! :D

Tim was right, we really can't get the perspective of some of the gear. Like these tubes from Amber Wave Audio - they must have been incredible to see and hear up-close and in person? ;)
Robin,

The Amber Wave room was very special indeed and these amps were awsome to look at as well. You wouldn't want to get too close though. Those babies put out some HEAT!

Amber Waves Room...

MiTT said:
Robin,

The Amber Wave room was very special indeed and these amps were awsome to look at as well. You wouldn't want to get too close though. Those babies put out some HEAT!
Tim,

I think I would have spent a lot of time in the Amber Waves room, even with the heat... :D I would have just taken off a few things and just kept listening, looking and enjoying all that big tubed sound...

Attachments

• My Black String Suit.jpg
    My Black String Suit.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 87
Back