Alesis MasterLink ML9600

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abhijit

Reaction score
Has anybody heard of this product? Any suggestions? I am planning to procure one - Upgraded version thru BPT. I believe the product is assembled in Korea and Stereophile had a good review.

Last edited:
Why do you say so? I thought it's an independent machine.

The Alesis is a fine machine, The directions are a little hard to follow..it's far superior than a computer set up. Musicians use them to master CD's. Can store 50 plus hrs of music. Would take a long time to master all it's features. The DAC is better than most CD players and is great for source. Cannot distingish copy from original. It's pretty much the benchmark recorder, and has been for a couple of years.

Has anybody heard of this product? Any suggestions? I am planning to procure one - Upgraded version thru BPT. I believe the product is assembled in Korea and Stereophile had a good review.

Sabakh al khair,I acquired a TASCAM DVRA1000 to digitize recordings of concerts that O played years back-recorded on a Revox A-77 reel to reel.
I can heartily recommend this machine.It has one drawback though:You can only play back DSD recordings that you make on it through the same machine. That said,its sound quality will surpass anything else in the digital domain.
Raanan

[QUOTEIt has one drawback though:You can only play back DSD recordings that you make on it through the same machine. That said,its sound quality will surpass anything else in the digital domain.
Raanan[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean, but it sure cuts a good CD that can be played on any CD player.

Latest posts

Back