Aerius i malfunction

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damianace

Reaction score
The panel on my speakers started to slip and then the panel itself stop making noise the low driver still drives what could be the issue? And how can I fix it or send it somewhere to get fixed I live in central Florida

Usually what that means is that the panel slipped down and then pulled the wires that connect to the panel. When that happens it can sever the connection.

Yes I spoke to their tech-support and they sent me instructions to re-solder the black and blue cables

I really hope this works

Yes I spoke to their tech-support and they sent me instructions to re-solder the black and blue cables

I really hope this works
You need to get what they call "stat stops". One goes on each speaker to stop the panels from sliding down. They are small clips. Mine have a single hole in them that one screw goes through to fasten it. I suspect there are clips for each model. Just talk to Martin Logan and tell them you need them. They gave mine to me for free.

If you don't get the clips and install them, the panels will slip down again.

I've got them on my Prodigy speakers.

My aerius panel is also slipping, and in in the philllipines. Any advice on how i can fix this here? Thank you

Attachments

• 752820DB-B7BF-483E-B815-9563A5B5F5C0.jpeg
    752820DB-B7BF-483E-B815-9563A5B5F5C0.jpeg
    519.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 3739C5A2-1F75-4470-9872-BFC8405E70E0.jpeg
    3739C5A2-1F75-4470-9872-BFC8405E70E0.jpeg
    834.4 KB · Views: 19
Contact Martin Logan for parts they call "stat stops". Little metal brackets that attach to the bottom of the sides of the frame. They prevent the panel from sliding down again, as gravity tries to pull them down.

They sent me mine free, but I live in the US. They are small and shouldn't cost much to send.

Ask them for directions on how to do it for your model.

Contact Martin Logan for parts they call "stat stops". Little metal brackets that attach to the bottom of the sides of the frame. They prevent the panel from sliding down again, as gravity tries to pull them down.

They sent me mine free, but I live in the US. They are small and shouldn't cost much to send.

Ask them for directions on how to do it for your model.
Thank you

My aerius panel is also slipping, and in in the philllipines. Any advice on how i can fix this here? Thank you
Hey Benedikt, were you able to get support for your Aerius panel?

Just reaching out to say hello, any updates on your ML?

Back