Aerius I and Scenario

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaudioman

Reaction score
Not really a showcase here but excited that I found a great deal on a pair of Aerius I and Scenario's. Local guy was selling and deal was so good I bought both. They match up sonically very well with my Sequell II's. I will probably use them for 5.1. Although they sound so good I almost hate the thought of them as surround sound only duty.

Attachments

• 20221115_080659.jpg
    20221115_080659.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Those match so well I want a set to go with my Aerius speakers. What's the going rate for those Scenarios?
Not sure what the going rate is but I picked up both pairs for $500/each. I thought $1k for both the Aerius I and Scenarios was too good to pass up.

LOL, I have the same set up, Ascent-i and Scenario, $1,450 back in 2013, ten years ago, $500 for Scenario and $950 for the spectacular Ascent-i. The center channel is ML Stage-X, the top-of-the-line best center ever from ML. have a couple ML Fresnos for the L and R high fronts. Years later the Scenarios are sidelined, the panel has slipped down because they are held by Velcro, stupid design. I have to repair them.

Back