A Question to Plinius Owners

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munster

Reaction score
I am thinking of purchasing a second hand unit. Are there any service

centers in the U.S. or does it have to be shipped to NZ for service?

Munster said:
I am thinking of purchasing a second hand unit. Are there any service centers in the U.S. or does it have to be shipped to NZ for service?
Contact the US Sale Rep for Plinius (in California I belive) and he should be able to point you in the right direction.

FYI..Plinius does not transfer their warranties, so if you need to get it fixed, any reputable electronics repair should be able to help you. An authorized service center would be a bonus of knowing about Plinius products.

Dan

Munsterman...

Do you still need to know where to service your Plinius? I can contact my dealer for ya.

Joey

Their US Distributor is Elite Audio Dist in LA, 800-457-2577 x22, contact is Scott Markwell. Hope this helps !!

twich54 said:
Their US Distributor is Elite Audio Dist in LA, 800-457-2577 x22, contact is Scott Markwell. Hope this helps !!
Before I purchased my 102, I have a couple of very nice conversations with Scott. He should be able to help you with any of your needs or questions.

Dan

Back