A Monumentous Occasion...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
I owe all of the membership of the ML Club a huge Thank You!

During this past year, I have learned so much from all of you.
It is a real pleasure to read all the posts and threads. I am facinated, amazed and gratified by the intelligent, informative discourse which occurs here at the ML Club. We share a love for ML speakers and audio in general and I throuoghly enjoy and look foreward to all the interaction / communication. This year, I have gained a greater understanding and audio knowledge due to every members excellent questions / ansewers, information and experience, which has been wonderful. I even learned to "Trust my ears". The ML Club is the best web-site for all things ML. An excellent place to share this strange and wonderful fascination with audio, which we all have in common.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big Thank You to Tom. You keep the ML Club up and running each and everyday. Tom, you make it all possible for us. I hope you keep this forum going for a good long time. I think, I speak for us all here in saying, We really appreciate all you do for us here at the ML Club.
This is a monumentous occasion for me, not only because it's my one year anniversary as a member, but I am looking foreward to all the wonderful communication to come at the ML Club.

Thanks again everyone...

Robin said:

It is a real pleasure to read all the posts and threads. I am facinated, amazed and gratified by the intelligent, informative discourse which occurs here at the ML Club. We share a love for ML speakers and audio in general and I throuoghly enjoy and look foreward to all the interaction / communication. This year, I have gained a greater understanding and audio knowledge due to every members excellent questions / ansewers, information and experience, which has been wonderful. I even learned to "Trust my ears". The ML Club is the best web-site for all things ML. An excellent place to share this strange and wonderful fascination with audio, which we all have in common.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big Thank You to Tom. You keep the ML Club up and running each and everyday. Tom, you make it all possible for us. I hope you keep this forum going for a good long time. I think, I speak for us all here in saying, We really appreciate all you do for us here at the ML Club.
This is a monumentous occasion for me, not only because it's my one year anniversary as a member, but I am looking foreward to all the wonderful communication to come at the ML Club.

Thanks again everyone...
Hola Robin and happy anniversary. And to Tom, that make us possible to communicate our feelings regarding our beloved hobby...to listening to music!!! Reading your recent posts Robin, you were touched by the glass...once your ears understand it, you can't take them off of your mind and they keep singing to you in your brain. Also, it is good for us to know that, there are many good high-end brands that still design and build with the glass, using ML as a tool design. Happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Robin said:

Thanks again everyone...

Hola Robin and happy anniversary. And to Tom, that make us possible to communicate our feelings regarding our beloved hobby...to listening to music!!! Reading your recent posts Robin, you were touched by the glass...once your ears understand it, you can't take them off of your mind and they keep singing to you in your brain. Also, it is good for us to know that, there are many good high-end brands that still design and build with the glass, using ML as a tool design. Happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Superb !!!! I love it when someone gives me another reason to have a second martini before dinner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip Hip Horray !!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin, don't you dare discount for one second how important your participation in this forum has been. Your learning and sharing has done the very same to others. :D

Thank you...

Dolfin said:
Robin, don't you dare discount for one second how important your participation in this forum has been. Your learning and sharing has done the very same to others. :D
Ryan,

Thank you for the kind words. The same goes for you too, your sharing has helped me as well.

We do have a wonderful community of audiophiles here that's for sure, it's great to be apart of it. :)

It's a love fest!! YAY! :D

Thanks for the kind words you guys.. This site is nothing without members like you and everyone else on here and I am happy and proud to be a part of it.

Best Regards!!

Tom.

Robin! :D

Congrats on the 1 year! I, as you know by now, always look forward to all things Robin.... your posts and threads are always a good break in my otherwise hectic day.

Tom,

Great site!! As always, much appreciated! ;)

Back