A little humor...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife can turn on a few things, but she just uses her portable BT speaker streaming Spotify most of the time and she still considers my ML's too big.

However the Christmas trees are coming down and my ML's will be back in service again after their Thanksgiving through her birthday vacation each year. Makes me miss them more.

I do keep a large scratching post in front of my SVS PC-4000 subwoofer so the cats don't try to scratch on it.

Speaking of Power Supplies, there's a crazy chappy here who believes in "Massive" Power supplies and anything that falls short of his benchmark, he reckons isn't good enough.

So just the other day during my arvo travels, I finally found it! The only issue is it doesn't quite fit in any of our gear....!
After all, it's very high amperage and extremely lethal voltages, should be a good upgrade... know?

Woof! RJ

Attachments

• 20230131_161322.jpg
    20230131_161322.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Speaking of Power Supplies, there's a crazy chappy here who believes in "Massive" Power supplies and anything that falls short of his benchmark, he reckons isn't good enough.

So just the other day during my arvo travels, I finally found it! The only issue is it doesn't quite fit in any of our gear....!
After all, it's very high amperage and extremely lethal voltages, should be a good upgrade... know?

Woof! RJ
Only if it's connected with the proper cables.

Back