1st pair of Summits on Audiogon

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig

Reaction score
It was bound to happen sooner or later but I didn't expect a pair to show up on Audiogon later rather than sooner. My local ML dealer still doesn't have the Summits or antage in a store yet. Not much of a bargain though at $9500 but then they should be tax free which is about a $700 discount here in Florida. http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrplan&1137113948 I wonder why they are selling?

Now that's a bargain. I would have jumped on that one.

Summits for just $7500....

Zip3kx07 said:
There has been two pairs of summits on audiogon from the same seller at $7500.

Seems like a fantastic deal to me... I wish, I had some more money to spend on audio right now, instead most of my money will be going to sending two kid through colleage.... :eek: Maybe, I should start playing the California State lottery? :confused: Maybe I wouldn't lose too bad... :rolleyes:

Cheers

-Robin

Robin said:
Seems like a fantastic deal to me... I wish, I had some more money to spend on audio right now, instead most of my money will be going to sending two kid through colleage.... :eek: Maybe, I should start playing the California State lottery? :confused: Maybe I wouldn't lose too bad... :rolleyes:

Cheers

-Robin

damn wallet leaches ! :D

Latest posts

Back