System #340 (Source)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mahgar

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Kristóf Baráti

2. Location: Budapest, Hungary

3. ML Model(s): Source

4. Year Purchased: 2009.12

5. Mods/Changes: not any

6. Associated Electronics: Linn Majik amp + Linn Majik cd player, Linn interconnect

7. I don't have almost any experience with audiophile equipment (except if we count my Stradivarius violin as such:)). However I've got interested recently into quality components and started my quest in a ML retailer here in Budapest. That was bad luck for the concurrence, as I always recalled the ML sound and there was by far no comparison within the price range I could afford. So I ended up with the pair of Sources and a great combo of Linn amp and cd-player. Being a musician I really enjoy every detail and the space the MLs provide. I see however that my first upgrade will be a good turntable:)

8. Ps. some extra pics:

Attachments

• DSC_8418.jpg
    DSC_8418.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 736
  • DSC_8431.jpg
    DSC_8431.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 730
  • DSC_8457.jpg
    DSC_8457.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 724
  • DSC_8469.jpg
    DSC_8469.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
Kristof, welcome !

Your system Pic looks as if its fish eyed / vignetted somehow, you may want to re-do.

^^i like it, what lens is that? cool pic!

FWIW you might like your sound better if you could get the right speaker away from that wall a bit.

Cool Picture! Love the colors in the room and of course your setup looks great!!!

Glen

Kristof, welcome !

Your system Pic looks as if its fish eyed / vignetted somehow, you may want to re-do.
Yep, it is a fisheye lens:) Normally I fix the distortions, but my dxo software isn't working since snow leopard was installed...

Last edited:
^^i like it, what lens is that? cool pic!

FWIW you might like your sound better if you could get the right speaker away from that wall a bit.

Right after I did the pic I moved it about 15 inches left, sure it sounds better:)

Lens is a 1o.5mm nikkor fisheye on a d3oo body, I love it!:rocker:

very nice, love to have a wide lens like that.

nice system, i bet it will bring you lots of enjoyment.

Hi Kristóf!

Your System loooks great!:bowdown:

I have almost the same system, except the speakers. :D
If You like, just send me a mail and You can visit me to listen my system!;)

Best Regards from Budapest :D
Antal

Right after I did the pic I moved it about 15 inches left, sure it sounds better:)

Lens is a 1o.5mm nikkor fisheye on a d3oo body, I love it!:rocker:

I love the fish eye lens ! it's used a lot more than people think.

Back