A Message From Gayle...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ MLOG Online ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gayle Sanders on September 27, 2004 at 13:30:08:

Greetings MartinLogan owners,

Congratulations on martinloganowners.com; I am both honored and humbled by this great site filled with excellent information and passionate owners. Together we share the challenge and thrill of listening to the world’s most accurate sound systems.

Let me take a few minutes to share a few things with you.

From the earliest days MartinLogan has existed to engineer and design ultimate sound machines. From my first ESL research 25 years ago (literally beginning in engineering libraries, my basement and garage) I have been building and coaching the incredibly skilled and talented (actually it’s “passionately crazed”) team of ML designers and engineers. They share my same heated passion to create the most exacting precision and highest esthetics in the world. They start where others say, “It can’t be done”.

As the changing world asks for new applications to reproduce sound you will see us continue to develop ultimate performance sound products for a host of new needs. But always remember, our hearts, minds and souls are connected in the deepest way to the birthplace of the brand - Ultimate Performance Electrostatic sound machines. So, I have some news for you. (drum roll)

You are the first to know.

In ’05 we will introduce a new level of hi performance Electrostats. Our entire team is back in the lab doing what we love the most: Melding all of the engineering and design that we have learned over the years into the most advanced, radical, speaker products on the face of this planet! Can’t say much more about this exciting adventure yet, but stay tuned.

Also I have noticed postings wondering about MartinLogan distribution. This is a very important issue for ML and to me personally. Daily, we are challenged with the changing terrain in the retail community and constantly strive to maintain the best connection to you, our customer. Rest assured, we are committed to the best and most professional group of retailer’s on this planet and will continue to only allow professional retailers that meet our high standards for integrity, knowledge, quality of presentation and sincere desire to always serve you.

My very best to all of you and I look forward to another 25 years of excellent listening together.

Gayle Martin Sanders

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL : Link Title : Optional Image URL:

If you press "Preview Message," you are taken to a preview screen where your
message is shown to you before allowing you to post it.
Your message is not finalized until you click "Post Message".

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ MLOG Online ] [ FAQ ]