Wind Power

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kach22i

Reaction score
Great!!

Thanks so much for posting this. I think we all know this kind of stuff, in all its forms is where we should be going right now. I own a Prius and am very thankful there was this hybrid technology available when I was ready to purchase.

Doug - out

isn't that actually a Thomas Dolby song? starts off with a great lyric

Switch off the mind and let the heart decide
who you were meant to be
Oh, yea right.....dang I gotta get to spinning some old vinyl now.

Memory has faded with age.

Thanks so much for posting this. I think we all know this kind of stuff, in all its forms is where we should be going right now. I own a Prius and am very thankful there was this hybrid technology available when I was ready to purchase.

Doug - out

Unfortunatly I heard that said 35 years ago and very little has been accomplished since. There are still alot of people who are just plain ignorant of where we are headed if we don't adopt alternate energy sources.. A good example: Last year I purchsed a piece of property with an existing house on it and many $$ later turned it into my own luxury home. I was going to heat my swimming pool with solar but was shot down by my homeowner's assn because of the "look" that the solar panels would have on the south roof of my house. A big ol ugly heat pump on the same side of the house was acceptable to them..... my pool remains unheated!

During the 2004 hurricane season most of us around here had our power knocked out for 1-2 weeks at a time. A lot of people were running noisy generators all night long... I hear they are making portable solar/wind generators but I have not seen any. Anybody know anything about portable solar/wind generators?

Satch

Big debate going on with HOA regulations / clothes lines and the visual impact thereof.

GG

spammer with commercial link in signature adding nothing but an ad to a three year old thread.

Back