Vincent Audio

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay73

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently purchased Motion 40 Towers and am currently using a Denon AVR as my main unit and looking to upgrade to a Integrated Amp or Separates.

For some reason, Vincent Audio has really peaked my interest. They seem to get good reviews from everyone.

I am in particular looking at their SV-500 and SV-237MK Integrated Amps and possibly their pre-amps also.

Has anyone paired Vincent Audio with Martin Logan Speakers, in particular the Motion 40's?

I am wondering how they might match up. The SV-237Mk would put out around 250wpc at 4 ohms.

Just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with their equipment and working ML's?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Jay,

Order from Audio Advisor. Authorized dealer. 30 day money back policy. 800.942.0220. Very reputable on line company.

237MK / new $2,500. They have a demo available for $1,950.

Gordon

Last edited:
Hello Gordon,

Thanks for the advice, I am aware of Audio Advisor.

If I do order it, probably will order it from Amazon (even though they actually get it from Audio Advisor also) just because Amazon has the option to add a extended warranty.

But overall I was hoping that maybe someone with experience could talk on it.

There is a shop very close to me that carries VA but unfortunately they do not demo it even after asking a couple of times (real bummer).

I found another shop near San Diego and have reached out to them if they demo it, hopefully they do.

It would be a bit of a drive for me but I would be willing to go down and see it in person and experience it.

Thanks

How a store can carry a product and not be willing to demo is beyond comprehension.

Hey Jay, I'm not familiar with Vincent (other than in my AA catalogs), but I've had those speakers since about 2013. I just recently switched to Parasound's A21+, and its as good of amp as I've probably ever heard. Unless you're specifically looking at Tubes, I'd take a look at that.

Back