Thanks!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dougrc

Reaction score
With much regret I decided to sell my Quest Z's after learning much from you folks about the effects of environment. I've never heard such inner detail before. With a dog, cat, wood stove and kitchen in the same 800 sq. feet I thought it would be best to not subject them to such abuse.
I'm off on a new venture restoring a pair of vintage McIntosh XR19's that I picked up at a very reasonable price.
Thanks so much!

Doug

Hola Doug. We respect your decision, but if you got the ML sickness, You will be back soon. What I did was to accept that these are not ordinary speakers and what they had provided to us, deserves a little attention. Its like a car. You have to service it to have it running as a swiss clock. This little service will give to us, the unmatched and beloved sound of hours of the greatest listening pleasure to enjoy the musician(s):bowdown: playing for us in our own place. I am not saying that only ML offers this, but for the price of the goods, are very difficult to beat. With the aid of a 3" paint brush and the vacuum cleaner you are done. Happy listening

Last edited:
Back