System #479 (Summit)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemplayer

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Jemplayer

2. Location: Cape Town South Africa.

3. ML Model(s): Summits

4. Year Purchased: 2012.

5. Mods/Changes: No mods

System:

ML Summits
Opera Audio - Calaf
Opera Audio – Orfeo (linear) Cd Player
Micro Seiki TT
Townsend interconnects
Opera Audio Jolpin and Origin live Solid core speak cables.
Solid core power cables to Summits.

Attachments

• DSCN4037.jpg
    DSCN4037.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:
Wes, Welcome !

'Sounds' like being off the grid is the way to go !!

Beautiful room; very elegant. What albums have you got on your back wall? I see that you've boosted up the back end of your Summits; a little better for sitting, huh?

Yes. Sound much better to me. It was instinctual with the summits within an hour of listening, I thought to prop them up a to 90deg. And made a big diff. Was many months later I saw on forums such as this that everyone who owned them did the same.

Albums are mounted as they are too scratched for usage anymore. They are a blue grass record for the 60's, Rodriguez cold fact album, the doors LA woman, and pink Floyd works.

Ha ha, yes. Solar companies should start targeting audiophiles with the "Ultimate sound upgrade". It's an un-tapped market.

Beautiful system! With regards to the "untapped market", I can see a whole slew of audiophile-grade solar panels (complete with vibration controlled mounts) and circuit-breakers to go with the anaconda-sized wiring! :rolleyes:

Back