System #298 (Script i, Passage, Abyss)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBMGeek7840

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Jaziel

2. Location:Miami, Florida

3. ML Model(s): Script i, Passage, Abyss

4. Year Purchased: 2007

5. Mods/Changes: None

6. Associated Electronics: Pioneer 5070HD, Denon AVR-4306, Toshiba HD-A2, PS3

7. When setting up my system, I was aiming for a minimally invasive setup. I know the Scripts are not dedicated front speakers and are not the better sounding ML's, but they fit my requirements well. Aesthetically I think they look great and they sound descent. The abyss is tucked away on the corner next to the couch. All the components are hidden in a compartment I made under my kitchen cabinets (work in progress). Ill post some more pictures later.

Thanks

Still have to work on some details (face plates, etc..)
IMG_0099.jpg

Here is a picture of the back wall so you can see the reflective issues I'm working with (glass,leather,tile, etc..). Since the picture I have added a big area rug to help a bit.
IMG_0090.jpg

Here is the component enclosure I am working on. Dont mind all the junk on top of the Denon :)
IMG_0101.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Jaziel....'jazzy' room you have there !

Thanks, Ive been a member for a while, but couple weeks ago was when I actually mounted all the stuff on the wall and ran all the wires, etc.. :rolleyes:

I am still amazed a lot of you have the fronts I'm using as surrounds, I cant even imagine how the fronts must sound :eek:! Hopefully one day ill be able to get some real ML electrostats :cool:!

Last edited:
Thanks, that's what I was aiming for.

Should I add some kind of acoustic panel behind the scripts? Or did the engineers account for the fact that they are designed to be mounted on the wall?

Should I add some kind of acoustic panel behind the scripts? Or did the engineers account for the fact that they are designed to be mounted on the wall?

As others have said nice clean look.

I use Scripts for my rears, and though not the best for acoustical absorbtion, I mounted acoustical foam directly behind the electrostatic panels and it really cleaned up the sound.

Beautiful setup!

I owned a pair of Scripts and used them as mains (system 100)....was very happy with the results! Yours is very well integrated into the room....nicely done!

Latest posts

Back