System #246 (Summit)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amps for Summits

I use a tranparent P14 conditioner with good result. I will in the future try to upgrade my amplifier or maybe try tubes. Please recommend amps that work very good with Summit.

I'm not familiar with your electronics so I'm not sure exacry what amps you would like, but . . . I'm using a Sanders Sound systems 2 channel amp. A number of members are using this amp now. Some have stepped up to the Sanders mono blocs, which have A LOT of power! The first time I played my 2 channel Sanders, it was definitley a WOW experience! The base is very controlled and defined, dynamics and detail are awesome. Another thing that sold me on this amp is it's size and the fact that it runs stone cold! It's 52 pounds and built like a tank with high quality components. I didn't want to heat the house with a huge hot running amp that would not fit in my Salamander Synergy cabinet. Roger Sanders, the owner is a great guy to work with.

Check our the system from BURKE. I visited him in Chicago last year. He uses THREE Sanders mono blocs and a 2 channel for his HT. Also has a Carver 2 channel amp I believe to round out the system. Better than any theater I've ever been to! He has Summits, a Stage and the rest Script i's. AWESOME!

Check out sanderssoundsystems.com. I don't know if he ships over seas though.

Good luck!

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back