System #191 (Aeon i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nielsen

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Niels Nielsen

2. Location: Norway

3. ML Model(s): Martin Logan Aeon i

4. Year Purchased: 2006

5. Mods/Changes: No mods

6. Associated Electronics: See my Signature

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience:

8. An image of your system. I must have a minimalistic system since I now have a small apartment. Everything is housed in an antique chinese cupboard, plasma tv, amp, Squeezeboks, everything.
I must listen to the speakers in nearfield. Looking forward to a little larger apartment in the future....

Attachments

• Kopi av DSCN1361.JPG
    Kopi av DSCN1361.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 503
  • DSCN1366.JPG
    DSCN1366.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 502
This is a very small apartment, and the position of the speakers go against what I preach to everyone. I like the Cardas approach here.
Someone mentioned I should get rails in the same color as the cabinet, but I will never get around to that I think...
Anyway, this will have to do untill we move again. Our antique chinese wedding cabinet comes in handy when storing AV equipment, I was extremely worried the television wouldnt fit in, but luckily my measurements were correct.
The TV is a Panasonic PV60, 37".
The dvd player is hardly used, and all my music come wireless from the computer via the Squeezebox 3.

A couple of better pictures :

Attachments

• DSCN1377.JPG
    DSCN1377.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,825
  • DSCN1376.JPG
    DSCN1376.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:
Welcome Nielsen. Love the clean look of your system.

Last edited:
Niels, Welcome from across the pond, nice clean two channel set-up. BTW, your countrymen make great chairs ! I love my new Ekornes/Stressless Chair !!

Back