Stylos woofer model?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redliner

Reaction score
Damaged woofer. Need a new one. Anyone know the brand and model woofer in the Stylos, or is it made by Martin Logan? Thanks.

I have 4 or 5 of the Stylos woofers at home. I got them from Martin Logan when I replaced all my woofers and panels on my Stylos. I will check them out when I get home tonight and either post what they are tonight late or most likely tomorrow. I may be able to send you one as I kept a couple extras when I replaced all of them.

Okay, I checked the speaker box out that the Sylos Woofer came in. It turns out that they are from Eminence Speaker, LLC. EminenceSpeaker.com. They are most likely a custom OEM job for Martin Logan but I don't know that for sure. I ordered mine from Jim Power at Martin Logan, as I remember they were around 100 bucks maybe less and Jim sends them with complete installation instructions, which is worth it to me as you get the exact speaker and the install instructions to put them in correctly. I replaced all 4 of my Stylos woofers when I re-did them last summer. If you want PM me and I can send you one of the used ones that I replaced. I kept them because they worked fine, but since I was Redoing my Stylos, I thought I might as well replace everything at the same time. So I obviously have 4 spares if I ever need them.

Back