Script mounting bracket question

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigcl

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Scripts with mounting brackets but it didn't come with the hardware. Basically the brackets attach on the top and bottom of the Scripts. My question is does anyone know what bolt side and threading is used? I can just go and pick up some bolts but would rather not take the entire speaker to Home Depot ;-)

if you phone ML, they will know the sizing and perhaps even sell you some - i think that i was missing one bolt or nut from one of my used pairs and they sold them to me.

but if you are too itchy to wait, i'll try to remember (both my pairs my scripts are still boxed up, but if i remember correctly .... )

there is a bolt coming out of the bottom of the script and a nut hole on the top, and i believe them to be the same size. so you can measure the bolt diamter and get the appropriate size at HD. i don't remember them being metric sizes. ML uses a wingnut.

you will also need some large OD (small ID) rubber washers to go between the scripts and the brackets. they let you finger tighten the bolts and get enough friction that the speaker stays put.

the washers i got were 2" in diameter but only a bolt sized hole in the center. picked them up at HD.

Latest posts

Back