Posting Photos

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad225

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Since being forced to change to windows 10 I am unable to post pictures properly most of the time.

The problem is, anytime I attempt to post a picture that was shot as portrait (vertical) it will only show up in the preview turned to landscape. I have tried turning the picture 90 deg in the folder they are from but, they always show up sideways.

I have tried this on 2 different PC's. My MacBook will only post thumbnails no matter What I do.

The common denominator is ME and I am fairly sure that is the problem.

Any suggestions. This happens on any vBulletin site I have tried.

Thanks

Brad, I'm not sure what the issue is, I don't have this problem from I-Mac ???

Hopefully Tom will chime in....... or anybody else for that matter since my 'techno' ability is limited at best ! ....sorry !

I mostly use my Mac, so no issues. But I do recall trying to post once or twice from a Win10 box, and had the same rotation issue.

My fix, go use the Mac ;)

But on windows, the likely fix is to get a photo app that can rotate the pics and re-save them in the correct orientation.

Thanks Guys. With my MacBook I can't seem to find a method of posting anything larger than a thumbnail.

With Windows 10 Jon I have tried rotating the portrait image, saving it and then uploading but, they still post in a landscape layout.

Back