MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

euphonia

Reaction score
I have been a CLS lla owner for over twenty years and am still satisfied with their sound. Having been addicted to quality audio for over 50 years I have seen many great changes especially in the quality and reliability of audio equipment. I worked in the electronic industry both at retail and manufacturer levels. At several of the C.E.S. shows I have met many in the audio industry and have found them, on the whole, to be very open regarding information and problems with their products. I met Dale and JIm Power at a C.E.S. show a while back and was very impressed with them. I have tweaked my CLS over the years - Cardas internal wiring, etc- and will continue to do so. The CLS is not the problematic bugaboo claimed. All it takes is compatible electronics and some patience. Does any body have preferences regarding the brand of Capacitors to replace those on the CLS crossover board? Any info on relpacing the High Voltage mylar cap( 5nf 10kv) with better quality and value?

Last edited:
Welcome to the fold, given your second sentence it's nice to have another 'ole fart around here !

Back