Newbie from OKC

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMW9384

Reaction score
My name is David I have had my martin logans for about 2 years now, and have been reading the forum but just registered.

I have source as my front l/r, encore tf as the center (my wife just ordered me the matinee today for our anniversary), dynamo 700, and klipsch in ceilings for the rears. The system is powered by an Emotiva upa-5, with a pioneer elite vsx-23 as preamp. I use pioneer elite bdp-31fd bluray, pioneer sacd/dvd-a, ps3, xbox 360, apple tv, and wii.

My sytem is used mostly for bluray watching and listening to surround music disc.

Welcome to the club David!

When you get a chance post some pics of your system in the "Member Systems" thread.

Welcome David, I see by todays weather you're getting a little bit of the 'white stuff' !

Welcome David, looks like a good day to stay inside nice and warm and listen to your system

Yes very good day to stay inside. The snow drift in front of my garage is about 3ft so won't be doing anywhere anytime soon.

Welcome David... we're getting some "weather" here in the Northeast as well. Great day to listen to Martin Logans!

Back