ML with Devialet Premier

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Togil

Reaction score
Devialet amp has interesting possibilities with its DSP filtering, I wonder if it's possible to improve performance of a Montis eg, by filtering at the crossover point and feeding a Descent i subwoofer instead in the range ..

Devialet amp has interesting possibilities with its DSP filtering, I wonder if it's possible to improve performance of a Montis eg, by filtering at the crossover point and feeding a Descent i subwoofer instead in the range ..

What deficiency (within the Montis) are you trying to correct? ARe you trying to bypass the Montis powered woofer and go to an external sub instead?

i have used the Devialet as shows a few times with excellent results, but i am not sure what your purpose is here. The Descent drivers are optimzed for very low frequency operation and as a result, would not be very good for use up to the frequency range of the panel. Result will be a big hole, difficulting in placing woofer relative to the panel, etc. i see no return on the effort.

Ah thanks for clarifying this !

Btw Peter have you tried a pair of Devialets, does it bring any improvement ?

Back