Memorial Day thank you

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon

Reaction score
Gents, Memorial Day for the past 30 years has had a special meaning to me. I'm a 21 year vet who saw the hostages taken in Iran and did plenty of time in country during the first Gulf War.

I do not seek accolades for my service. It was my pleasure and honor to serve my country and fellow citizens. I believe my contibution to this country is insignificant compared to my brothers in arms who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we may have the life we do.

To all of you who have served, sacrificed and offered your sweat and blood for us, I salute you, no matter what service you may have been in. To me, you are special people to whom I owe an unpayable debt.

Gordon G
USN (R)
AMSC AW

Last edited:
Nicely stated, Gorden!

Let me add my thanks to all who have served to keep our great Country strong and free. It is indeed an "unpayable debt."

Now, we need to get on with urging our Congressmen and Congresswomen to build a WWI Memorial, which for some strange reason is nonexistent...

Just think of it -- WW1, WWII, Korea, Gulf Wars, as well as other skirmishes. What these brave soldiers do -- Man, it's hard to wrap one's mind around all they do / have done. WOW!!!

Gordon, to you and all veterans who have served this great country both men and women

I honor your service and dedication.

I thank you all for the sacrifices you have made to make our country safe and preserve our freedoms

Many thanks to our vets.

This reminds me to make a donation to one of my charities which supports college scholarships for people in the military.

Erik

Hi Gordon,

Thank you and all of your bretheren for your service.

Enjoy the weekend.

GG

Thanks to all that serve and the who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country. God Bless and watch over them all.

Back