Maybe Ethan Was/Is Right. Then again...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User211

Reaction score
I dunno I kinda like that dude. Especially his mood point. Mood, after all, is important!

Then again, sh*t speakers.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the recent talk about magic dots? I think it was a good discussion. It is not a point of whether Ethan was right or wrong - he made some good points. Some with which I agreed, some with which I didn't.

Are you referring to the recent talk about magic dots? I think it was a good discussion. It is not a point of whether Ethan was right or wrong - he made some good points. Some of which I agreed with, some with which I didn't.
Tom has forbidden us from resurrecting that discussion.

I'm confused. :confused: I looked at a few of Ethan's lasts posts and could not find this reference. Could you enlighten us?

I'm confused. :confused: I looked at a few of Ethan's lasts posts and could not find this reference. Could you enlighten us?

His reference to what? There was a big discussion on magic dots not so long ago. It got rather heated although there are some good things to learn if you read through.

As Jeff said in one of his posts on the CLX, put a fork in me, I'm done.

Please, no more.

GG

His reference to what? There was a big discussion on magic dots not so long ago. It got rather heated although there are some good things to learn if you read through.

I wasn't sure if that was what he was referring to or if there was something I missed. But yes it was a good read and I did learn alot. Thanks.

Crack? No, Tom, it was just a BOTTLE OF PORT!!!

I was regretting this post last night after I drunk it, but I was so incoherent I couldn't figure out how to delete it!

You'll just have to forgive me this one, chaps. After all, we all make mistakes!:)

I regretted it this morning too. Damn fine bottle of Port, though. So good, the lot had to go!

Once again apologies. And boy did that NIN at 24/96 sound good last night:D!

And Ethan, your speakers aren't that bad:)! Then again.... maybe it IS time for some MLs:) Summit X maybe?

All is well again here on planet Zog.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back