Martin Logan 4 Me

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovepoozer

Reaction score
Hello all. Shout out from Powell Ohio. My story: My listening area is the main living room. Due to the fact that the first set up I had made my wife pronounce: "This is not a dorm room!" I had to go in another direction. I have Edges L/R, 50XT center, and IW's as rears but actually on the wall behind main listening position. Denon 3400 AVR, Outlaw 5000 amplifier, and SVS PC-2000 sub. The room is 22 feet by 18 feet with 18 foot cathedral ceiling and open to the kitchen. Am getting older and did listen to LOUD music as a young man. Sometimes struggle with dialog but wonder if it isn't the accent or dialect frequently. Don't see a lot of info on the edge speakers and wonder if anybody has them or tweaks for them. The audyssey correction system certainly seems to tame them a lot and make them disappear. I would expect great things from this system. Any comments would be appreciated. Hello again and great listening to you.

Last edited:
Back