Loks like newegg is selling Martin Logans now

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've had those and the old Motion 10 and 12s for a long time now.

They used to have a much broader selection of ML's a few months ago. Some low-end subs, the original Motion series, and these low-end HT-packs.

It always pays to cross-shop against other sources, as often, places like Amazon will undercut NewEgg. But if you caught NewEgg's sales on the Motion 10 and 12, you did really nicely ;-)

I suspect ML uses Newegg, Amazon, Audio Advisor, etc. to help move their entry/mid level gear, while introducing "ML" to a wider market. Makes sense to me. However, I would be shocked if they start selling their "Reserve" series online.

Branching out to sell the lower end stuff does no harm in fact it brings more money in the ML doors and allows them to perform much more R&D. Best Buy/Magnolia has been possibly the biggest move for ML considering the large amount of stores they can be sold and show cased in. So where they sell isnt the problem as long as the produces don't start to falter then I don't care where they sell, hell Ill sign up to be a dealer haha.

Back