Joining the Streaming Kool Kids!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northy

Reaction score
Now that I have used my May Holo Audio DAC for a couple of months, my iPad Air 5 also came in and I am streaming from Apple Music. This is a bridge until I buy the Auralic streamer transport Aires ( the model that will replace/refresh it since it was introduced in 2018). I must say the Apple Music interface is not that bad and as a bonus it offers Hi Rez files up to 24/192. The library of music is in incredible. I am really digging it.

The Holo impressively makes the music sound very analogue. I am pleasantly surprised. Cannot wait to see what it will do to the Aurliac dedicated transport.

Last edited:
Now that I have used my May Holo Audio DAC for a couple of months, my iPad Air 5 also came in and I am streaming from Apple Music. This is a bridge until I buy the Auralic streamer transport Aires ( the model that will replace/refresh it since it was introduced in 2018). I must say the Apple Music interface is not that bad and as a bonus it offers Hi Rez files up to 24/192. The library of music is in incredible. I am really digging it.

The Holo impressively makes the music sound very analogue. I am pleasantly surprised. Cannot wait to see what it will do to the Aurliac dedicated transport.
Good stuff!

Latest posts

Back