Jay from Kansas

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jallen

Reaction score
I just bought a used pair of Purity's in excellent condition. The previous owner was missing one of the spiked feet, but a quick email to ML and I now have all 8 spikes and a pair of dust covers. I was inspired to buy because a friend has 2 pair of CLS's. I liked them so much that I bought a pair of Stax earspeakers, but never got the same experience as a pair of speakers. My plan is to run these straight off my DAC using the software (JRiver) for volume control. I may use my NAD receiver (7400) and NAD CD player (5000) connected to the speaker terminals for physical media.

If I choose to add a subwoofer in the future, which of MLs subs pair best with the Purity's for music reproduction? I listen to a lot of different genres from rock to classical to jazz.

Jay

Welcome, Jay... Welcome aboard. Puritys were designed for exactly what you're describing.. No power amp needed as they are fully powered internally. Placement in your room will be critical, as I'm sure you're aware. Glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back