IssuE 24 available for download

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just gave this a quick look over and noticed a lot of cartridge info sweeeet!
thanks Jeff

Thanks again Jeff... Oh man, I want that Leica M9! And everything else in this issue. Ha, ha.

Satch

Thanks again Jeff... Oh man, I want that Leica M9! And everything else in this issue. Ha, ha.

Satch

I'd love to have an M9, but seriously considering an M8.2....

The serious Leicaphiles have really pooh-poohed the 8.2. The initial problems with the 8 got sorted in the 8.2 and as a result they are pretty inexpensive (in Leica terms) used. I've been seeing 8.2 bodies go as low as $1500.

Someday!

Another great issue! The photography is also astounding and of course would be expensive to reproduce in a printed magazine but of course looks great on my laptop monitor. Do you have any plans on including reviews of photography gear?

Also, as I'm sure you're aware, Porsche has released their new 4-door sedan...The Panerama which also boast a Burmester sound system option. Any plans for a review of that? I did read the recent review of the Aston Martin DBS with the Bang & Olufsen. Not that I'll be buying one in the next day or so, but I can dream.

Another great issue! The photography is also astounding and of course would be expensive to reproduce in a printed magazine but of course looks great on my laptop monitor.

The look fabulous at 42" on an LED HDTV monitor too.

Latest posts

Back