Howdy from 'it's startin' to get really hot' in Tucson AZ

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuwee

Reaction score
Hi ya'll, just wanted to finally join this forum, I was prompted by the unfortunate illness of Rick Carr, I was notified of the raffle and concert from the good folks over at clubpolk.

I've owned a pair of Sequel's for about 5 years now, they were a gift from my Mom, she got them for $200 at an estate sale (one woofer was blown). I can't say enough about the enjoyment these speakers have given me! Many phone calls and emails to Lawrence KS have proven they are a top notch company, staffed with first rate, caring employee's, the products they craft for the world to enjoy is just a bonus! My Sequel's serial #'s are 8810154 and 8810155, Jim Power thinks he was working the line when they were made, Thanks Jim!

I bought AKG K-340 headphones :music: while in high school, my first taste of high end sound, the 'stat/dynamic sound had me hooked, funny how Mom continued the cycle.....madness?? :D ! I've built a modest main rig around the Sequel's over the years including finding a house with a 500 sqft listening room with a mini stage/alcove to place my baby's properly. I now run them with a Yamaha MX-800U amp from an old Marantz 2270 receiver as a preamp. Analog playback is mainly from Thorens TD 125 MK II/SME 3009, Teac V-8000S cassette deck, Fostex E-2 reel to reel deck. Well, thanks for having me, Rick and his family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Craig

Welcome!

It's nice to see a fellow Arizonian on the board...Make sure to post up your system in the "Member Systems" section. We all love pics of Logans!!

Dan

Welcome Craig........I hope you don't have a head shaped like a football !

Welcome Craig........I hope you don't have a head shaped like a football !

Lol Dave! I'm the NASCAR nut, don't you remember me from Audiokarma? I remember you, you've helped me on lot's of stuff over the years on-line!

Thanks for the warm welcome, 102F here yesterday, still cooler than PHX :devil:

I'll get some pics up soon,
Craig

Back